November 2018, Bloomington, MN — Repêchage® CEO and Founder and Chairman of CIDESCO USA, Lydia Sarfati, presented an esthetics seminar November 11, 2018 for skin care professionals at the Radisson Blu in the Mall of America in Bloomington, MN. Sarfati conducted two classes at the invitation of the Beauty Certified Education Association, a non-profit resource center for everyone in the hair, skin and nails industry.
Estheticians and cosmetologists joined Sarfati for the following classes:
- The Best Facial Massage: Relax, Rejuvenate, Renew!
This two-hour class provided lecture and demonstration on the benefits of facial massage and Sarfati’s advanced facial massage methods which incorporate European, Eastern and Modern techniques. Sarfati also instructed attendees how to provide custom facial massage techniques based on client’s skin type.
- Younger-Looking, Beautiful Skin
Through lecture and demonstration, estheticians learned:
- How environmental exposure, genetics, hormonal and lack of sleep resulting in hyperpigmentation and wrinkles.
- The 10 most advanced ingredients to help reduce the appearance of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
- How to provide a sensory experience for clients that improves health and well-being.
- Scientific solutions for exfoliation and age-fighting treatments, including electric modalities like galvanic current, that provide “injections without the needle” to create skin that appears plumper and more youthful looking.
Beauty Certified Education Association organizes charitable and educational opportunities to unite local salons, and cosmetologists through education and provides support through the following initiatives:
- Helps unite the community of cosmetologists and offer great opportunities of education.
- Supports and conducts educational and informational events for the cosmetology industry.
- Provides continuing education for all professionals in Minnesota.
- Shares resources and Ideas that can help cosmetologists in their careers.
- Hosts classes approved through the Board of Cosmetology of Minnesota.
“It was a pleasure to work Beauty Certified Education Association and meet with this wonderful group of estheticians,” said Sarfati. “The organization’s dedication to the professional beauty industry is truly admirable—they are offering educational opportunities for professionals and playing an instrumental part in their career development. I look forward to participating more in the future.”
About Repêchage: Since 1980, Repêchage® has created a full range of seaweed-based skincare products featured at top spas and salons globally. Forerunners in sea plant technologies and pioneers in seaweed treatments and cosmetics in the US, Repêchage® researchers seek out specific seaweeds beneficial for a range of skin care concerns. Repêchage seaweed is sustainably harvested from the coast of Maine, USA and France, and then processed with a proprietary extraction method at the ISO 9001:2015 certified Repêchage® manufacturing facility, located at the Repêchage® Headquarters in Secaucus, NJ, USA. Through this proprietary extraction process, Repêchage® seaweeds retain 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids, 42 trace elements and minerals, and phlorotannins – the only elements your skin needs for deep surface hydration and balance.
To see where the Repêchage® team will be next, visit www.repechage.com or call 1-800-248-SKIN
For high resolution images, please contact [email protected]