Home / FIFA World Cup 2018 / Thailand vs Denmark | Overwatch World Cup 2018 Thailand Qualifier Day 1

Thailand vs Denmark | Overwatch World Cup 2018 Thailand Qualifier Day 1

This Overwatch gameplay highlights the best moments between Team Thailand versus Team Denmark from Day 1 of the 2018 Overwatch World Cup Group Stage Qualifier.

The Overwatch World Cup 2018 features the best players from all over the world, including Dallas Fuel’s Taimou, NYXL’s Saebyeolbe, JjoNak, Libero, London Spitfire’s Fury, and Team Canada’s XQC among others.

Want more Akshon? We’re now on Discord! 😎 Join us for live game discussions, content suggestions and more! 👉

You can catch the official stream here:

Connect with us for more content:
Overwatch League:
Behind the Akshon:
PROFiles Videos:

Follow us to stay up to date with our releases!
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Our gear:

Microphone: Rode Portable Studio Recorder (NT1AI1BUNDLE)
Camera: Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR

source

About Raden Bulldog

Check Also

Finland v France – Highlights – FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019 – European Qualifiers

Watch the Highlights between Finland and France from the 4th window of the FIBA Basketball …

25 comments

1. I saw Dafran was not there, didn’t even continued to watch

2. First off, good match between the 2 teams. I wouldn’t say any of the non-OWL players are OWL ready, however patiphan and Shax might be (Thailand’s tank Teetawat almost gave me a heart attack many times lol).

3. IT"S BEST CASTERS IN OVERWATCH ESPORT . PLS PUT THEM IN LEAGUE

4. Why was thailand a host ? All four hosts ( sk, france, usa, thai) have one thing in common except thailand, they are all rlly at the game.

5. Denmark making their community lead Windows XP proud

6. It was a good game to watch, but damn these casters are awful

7. To be fair the only reason Thailand is in the World Cup is because they have a stadium there

8. Sound people you good??? What is happening? No sound at all in Kings row, can barely hear on Rialto. Awfully done

9. Mickie not running Brigette against their tracer + genji?? pftttt gg

10. imagine a team with dafran and kragiee in it.

11. Pannys dying first every single fight is really gonna screw them over in the next matches but since they have the best Brigitte in the world I still have hope in them also rip danfran you'll be remembered

12. I mean it's worldcup. How did they manage to have such bad audio like this

13. Awww I missed oputo long time no see

Leave a Reply